Quality Assured with Coachmarque
CoachMarque is the only universally recognised kite mark of quality in the UK coach industry. It is concerned with all aspects of the business and not just the the coach itself.
All CoachMarque companies operate to a strict set of criteria and are regularly assessed by an independent third party to ensure compliance with the highest standards of operation.
What does this mean to you?
• The Company will have an appointed person within the organisation to be responsible for all the health and safety issues
• It will have a comprehensive health and safety policy available for inspection
• It will have a policy of informing customers of the on-board safety procedures before departure
• Drivers licences are checked on a regular basis to ensure that drivers have a current valid licence for the type of vehicle they are likely to drive
• An approved and documented training policy is in place
• All drivers will have a copy of a handbook containing relevant information required to carry out their duties professionally and in line with Company policy
• The Company fully complies with all the necessary insurance requirements for public liability, group vehicle cover, employers insurance and where appropriate, tour operator liability
• The Company will provide a 24 hour helpline to be used in cases of emergency
• All CoachMarque accredited vehicles will comply with the latest European safety standards
• All vehicles will be subject to a rigorous preventative maintenance programme to maximise reliability and safety
• The Company will operate from an identifiable operating base
• The driver will be in full uniform
• The coach will be presented in a clean and safe condition and be fitted with seat belts
• All vehicles will be equipped with a mobile communication system
• In the unlikely event of a complaint, the Company operates a formal procedure to deal effectively and quickly with any client dissatisfaction
Quite simply, Coachmarque is the only independanty audited quality standard in UK coaching.
To read more visit the Coachmarque website here.